Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 Promotional Videos ~ GAMES AND GADGETS

Tech news, gadget reviews and how-tos on just about anything and everything.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 Promotional Videos

Have you seen the promotional video of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1? Well, here it is.


I have to say that the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 is probably the best iPhone killer yet. It has everything the iPhone doesn't have especially the QWERTY keyboard. Well, these videos just makes me want to go out and buy one. Can't wait till this has been released. I was going to get the HTC TyTN II but after seeing this, I'm going to hold off upgrading my phone for a while. Here's the full video but I wish Sony Ericsson just did away with the paper airplanes and featured the phone more. I mean, they ARE selling the phone, right, and not the paper airplanes.



RELATED POSTS:

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1

No comments: